Action 6.2 - Training learning programme for young people
Beneficiary responsible for implementation: IRSSAT
This training program is particularly oriented towards young people and local administrators involvement.
The goal is to increase the knowledge of young people on environmental issues in general and specifically on the sustainable management of local resources and waste.
We organized n. 6 courses (2 per municipality) for the involvement of a total of 120 young people aged between 19 and 35 years. To give the opportunity to participate in as many stakeholders as possible, we decided that all requests will be accepted until the capacity of the room. Particular attention will be paid in respect of planning new proposals to promote an integrated co-operation with local administrators to create new initiatives and opportunities and business related to the green economy, seeking also appropriate tools and incentives that could support the creation of cooperatives for local composting centers.
The young participants to the first module will be involved in the statistics survey that will be coordinated by DEI - Action 5.2 and collaborating on hiring for the families who participate in the second phase of experimentation.
The municipalities have offered their homes for the courses and have published the notice with the appropriate registration form.
The training activities are carried out by the training institution "Educational Center sas".
Duration: 60 hours - Start: January 2013 - Venue: Municipalities of Castelmola- Auditorium, Gaggi - Council Hall and Melilli - Council hall
- European and national normative framework for environmental development, environmental policies
- Normative framework for regional waste management, waste analysis plan and regional program for the prevention of waste production
- Techniques and tools of environmental investigation and evaluation
- Analysis of the territory and sustainable exploitation of local resources
- Guided visits to composting centers
- Proposals and Final Report